PLASTIC SURGEON SEO
Optimization With Precision
Optimized for Success
Begin With Keyword Research
Start planning your SEO strategy with a deep dive into discovering which keywords and terms work best for your practice and specialties. This includes:
- Informative terms for searchers who are looking for more information about your services; typically great blog topics
- Purchasing terms for searches with purchasing intent
- Brand terms, which are keywords that contain your brand name or other trademarked terms
- Competitor terms, which are your competitors’ branded or trademarked terms
Take a Look at Your Competitors
While it’s always a good idea to keep an eye on the competition, part of your SEO strategy should be taking the time to study different aspects of your competitors’ SEO strategies.
Competitor analysis is a useful tool for perfecting and growing your plastic surgery practice’s marketing strategy—failure to examine this is a missed opportunity to gather a lot of important information.
A plastic surgery competitor analysis goes over your competitors’ content marketing (email, social media, promotions, etc.), services and customer satisfaction, target audience, source of funding, business model, strengths and weaknesses.
Once you gather data on keywords and perform an analysis on your competitors, it’s time to use this information to optimize your site.
Prep Your Pages
Every website needs on-page SEO to rank well, but you need to implement what works specifically for plastic surgery web design. A winning plan for optimizing plastic surgery sites is three-fold:
- Create high-quality content that establishes your practice as an authority in the field
- Utilize current HTML practices and optimize your photos for image search
- Construct your website in a way that is SEO- and user-friendly
Optimize for Conversions
Don’t stop after creating high-quality content, designing a premium site and planning an effective SEO strategy—it’s important for these internet marketing measures to produce future patients.
Keep a close eye on conversion factors such as:
- Analytics: See what’s performing well and what needs to be improved upon
- Advanced Page Design: Guide visitors’ attention to a specific area of your web page in order to influence their interaction with a form or phone number
- Content: Help potential patients find answers to their questions and learn more about your practice
- Heat Mapping: Track site visitors’ actions in order to improve user experience
Think Outside the Page
But not all optimization takes place on-site.
Off-page optimization plays a huge role in your SEO campaign. There are a lot of practices to take into consideration, but for plastic surgery websites, it’s especially important to focus on the strength of your domain name, building backlinks and studying your social metrics (if applicable).
See Our Other Plastic Surgery Services
PPC for Plastic Surgeons
Supplement your advertising strategy with pay-per-click campaigns.
Professional Web Design
Create a stunning first impression with a beautiful site for your practice.
167% increase in organic traffic over the course of 7 months
263% increase in calls and 20% growth in organic traffic in one quarter