This website is owned and maintained by Window To Recovery, Inc DBA Webserv. By using this website and Webserv, you are entering into this Agreement with Window To Recovery Inc. and indicating that you agree to these terms of service. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. You can contact us if you have any questions.
- No Guarantee of a Specific Result. Regardless of any perceived representation to the contrary, Webserv in no way guarantees a specific result for Client. Client understands and agrees that they are paying Webserv as a service to generate results, but that results are never guaranteed. It is understood and agreed to that Webserv has no control over Google or other advertising platforms and if they decide to make changes to their advertising platform.
- Non-Disparagement. The Parties agree not to disparage, slander, or defame, directly or indirectly, each other or its principals, agents, officers, owners, directors, or employees whether during the Term or after the termination of this Agreement. Further, this term shall apply, without limitation, to all forms of social media and online forums. Nothing herein shall prevent any Party from making any truthful statement in connection with any legal proceedings or with any investigation by any governmental authority.
- Limitation of Liability. Webserv warrants that the marketing services as outlined in the formal proposal will be provided in conformance with the terms of this Agreement, however, Webserv does not make any other warranties, whether expressed or implied, whether regarding the performance of the services it provides. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH: (a) Webserv SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE; (b) Webserv MAKES AND CLIENT RECEIVES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR IN ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION; AND (c) Webserv SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Subject to the foregoing and notwithstanding anything to the contrary elsewhere contained, in no event shall the maximum aggregate liability of Webserv in connection with this Agreement exceed the monthly fee paid by the Client in the three (3) months preceding the claim. IN NO EVENT SHALL Webserv BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, BUSINESS INFORMATION OR DATA STORAGE, GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Webserv HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be in default or otherwise liable for any delay in or failure of its performance under this Agreement if such delay or failure arises by any reasons beyond its reasonable control, including any act of God, any acts of the common enemy, the elements, earthquakes, floods, fires, epidemics, riots, failures or delay in transportation or communications or utilities, or any act or failure to act by the other party or such other party’s officers, employees, agents or contractors; provided, however, that lack of funds shall not be deemed to be a reason beyond a party’s reasonable control.
- Default. In the event that Client fails to pay any fees or charges under this Agreement, Webserv may immediately pause or continue this Agreement, among other available remedies, until the Client cures its default.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to any choice-of-law provisions.
- Attorney’s Fees. In any litigation, arbitration or dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, each Party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and litigation costs.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter addressed herein and supersedes all prior communications, agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the Parties. Any amendment to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both Parties.
- Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any controlling law, such invalidity or non-enforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
- Assignment and Successors; Binding Effect. The rights and obligations of the Parties under this Agreement may not be assigned, transferred, pledged or otherwise encumbered without the prior written consent from the other Party in its sole discretion. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, legal and personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
The Client agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement as set forth above and as of the Effective Date of when the kick off meeting between Client and Webserv happens.
Should you have any questions, then please reach out.
I certify that I am an authorized signer or have permission on behalf of the company to enter payment information. I hereby give permission to Webserv to charge my debit/credit card or electronically debit my bank account (ACH transfer) for the agreed-upon amount each month.
The agreed-upon amount is based on the fee in the signed agreement. The auto-debit will occur on the same day each month based on the initial “kick-off” date. If there are any fee changes, either increase or decrease (due to the scope of work), Webserv is authorized to debit that amount.
Autopay also extends to % of managed ad spends, debit dates may vary. Please note that there will be a 3% processing fee for credit card payments.
If you would like to update your credit card or banking information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org