SEO for Lawyers
Optimization With Precision
You’ve spent years establishing your reputation in your field, but you feel that you could be attracting more potential clients. One way to fix this is by investing in law firm SEO.
Optimized for Success
When done correctly, SEO will boost your ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs) and help you attract more visitors to pages on your website—ultimately helping you increase your clientele.
A winning SEO campaign is a must in order to compete with other law firms in your area, and we know exactly what to do to give your site and your practice that competitive edge.
Rank for Keywords That Matter
- Informative terms: These are important to your firm and your practice areas because they will help potential clients learn more about the services you offer (they also make great topics for blog posts.
- Purchasing terms: These terms are targeted for search queries with purchasing intent.
- Brand terms: These keywords contain your brand name and other trademarked terms so searchers can find you more easily.
- Competitor terms: These are the branded and trademarked terms of your competitors—we’ll see how they’re performing and strategize accordingly to give your practice that competitive advantage.
- Content marketing strategies (email, promotional, blogs, social media, etc.)
- Services and customer satisfaction
- Target audience
- Business model
- Source of funding
- Overall strengths and weaknesses
After learning and gathering data on your competitors, we apply this knowledge to optimize your marketing strategy and your website.
Law Firm Website Optimization
- High-quality content: This highlights you and your legal practice as an established voice in your field.
- Cutting-edge practices: We only use the most current practices for HTML and image optimization.
- Web design: Own a website that you can be proud of that’s as SEO-friendly as it is user-friendly.
These points are all crucial for on-page optimization—not only will you be able to attract more potential customers organically, but you’ll also see an increase in the number of site visitors pick up the phone and give you a call (especially after we optimize for conversions).
There’s no reason to take all of these measures if you won’t see an influx of new customers. We understand that it’s important for digital marketing efforts to generate more clients, so after building a professional website, creating high-quality content and building a customized SEO strategy, we focus on these conversion factors:
- Advanced page design: Intentionally guide your site visitors to specific areas of your web pages that will influence them to fill out a form or press a call button.
- Analytics: Tools like Google Analytics help us to determine what is working for your law practice site and what isn’t.
- Content: Your site’s content should offer answers to your site visitors’ search queries.
- Heat mapping: One of the best ways to improve user experience is by looking at heat maps, a way of seeing how site visitors behave on your page.
Local SEO Strategy
According to Think With Google, 60% of smartphone users have directly used a local search result (like the click to call option) to contact a business directly.
If your firm isn’t appearing at the top of local search results, you are missing out on connecting with potential clients.
We work with multiple directories and maneuver through other ranking factors to make sure that when someone searches for a law firm in their area, you’ll be one of the first they see.
See Our Other Law Firm Marketing Services
PPC for Lawyers
Supplement your advertising strategy with pay-per-click campaigns.
Professional Web Design
Create a stunning first impression with a beautiful site for your practice.
167% increase in organic traffic over the course of 7 months
263% increase in calls and 20% growth in organic traffic in one quarter